Wednesday, July 28, 2010




alright so the salon has been slightly slower this week so nothing spectacular has been happening...
I do however have my second photo shoot coming up with Tulsa People! I am nervous about it because they are wanting a pretty crazy hairstyle and are giving me an hour to make it happen but i have faith i can rock it out...at least that is the only thought i am allowing myself to have : )

I have been on the creative team at my salon for only a couple of months but i am excited about it. I hope i get to express my artistic self and i don't get shut down just because i am the newest talent to the group. But i have a strong voice i think and that's what you need to have to let people hear your thoughts. I am going to try at least because boy o boy do i have ideas! Above are a few pics of me and the creative team....

We have a very interesting fall show coming up this October...it is going to be about art. I am not quite understanding how we are going to express it through hair without confusing our audience but i have faith it will turn out. I have a really cool idea that i hope works out and it has to do with pop art! I am excited about it so i will see if it is excepted or not...til then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment